What some of our clients say...
How much can I save using Sign&Send?
|Second Class Royal Mail
|First Class Royal Mail
|Signed-For Special Delivery
|eSign (Certified + 2 factor)
||£1.60 (+£0.10 per signatory)
eSign (Certified + 2 factor) provides an extra level of security authentication for your documents. Your client will require a PIN code to access and sign the document. This PIN code is sent to their mobile phone.
- reduced franking tariffs;
- reduced printer lease hold costs;
- reduction in office consumables;
- no need to bulk print company letterheads;
- reduction in underpaid franking mail penalties;
- no need to sort outgoing mail;
- increased staff productivity by automating outgoing mail.
- When hidden costs are taken into consideration, we estimate the real saving for Signed-For Special Delivery to be in the region of 300% for an individual mail item. This figure takes into account the human cost of sending an employee to a Post Office to submit the mail item and receive the tracking number.