It’s a Microsoft™ Word plugin. Once it’s installed:
- posting a letter is as easy as sending an email
- documents can be signed online in a legally binding way
We offer First Class, Second Class, and Signed-For Recorded Delivery as well as three different varieties of eSignature. Need to send the same letter to multiple different addresses? Our bulk mail-merge solution is included as standard.
What some of our clients say...
How much can I save using Sign&Send?
|Second Class Royal Mail
|First Class Royal Mail
|Signed-For Special Delivery
|eSign (Certified + 2 factor)
||£1.60 (+£0.10 per signatory)
eSign (Certified + 2 factor) provides an extra level of security authentication for your documents. Your client will require a PIN code to access and sign the document. This PIN code is sent to their mobile phone.
- reduced franking tariffs;
- reduced printer lease hold costs;
- reduction in office consumables;
- no need to bulk print company letterheads;
- reduction in underpaid franking mail penalties;
- no need to sort outgoing mail;
- increased staff productivity by automating outgoing mail.
- eSign (Certified + 2 factor): to access the document for signing, the signatory needs to input an access code which will have been sent to them by SMS text message.