It’s a Microsoft™ Word plugin. Once it’s installed:
- posting a letter is as easy as sending an email
- documents can be signed online in a legally binding way
We offer First Class, Second Class, and Signed-For Recorded Delivery as well as three different varieties of eSignature. Need to send the same letter to multiple different addresses? Our bulk mail-merge solution is included as standard.
What some of our clients say...
How much can I save using Sign&Send?
|Second Class Royal Mail
|First Class Royal Mail
|Signed-For Special Delivery
|eSign (Certified + 2 factor)
||£1.60 (+£0.10 per signatory)
eSign (Certified + 2 factor) requires the signatory or signatories to use text message access code to access the document for signing. Therefore, each signatory's mobile number must be provided so that text message containing the access code could be sent to them. Each text message costs 10p.
- reduced franking tariffs;
- reduced printer lease hold costs;
- reduction in office consumables;
- no need to bulk print company letterheads;
- reduction in underpaid franking mail penalties;
- no need to sort outgoing mail;
- increased staff productivity by automating outgoing mail.
- eSign (Certified + 2 factor): to access the document for signing, the signatory needs to input an access code which will have been sent to them by SMS text message. Each text message costs 10p.