What some of our clients say...
How much can I save using Sign&Send?
|Second Class Royal Mail
|First Class Royal Mail
|Signed-For Special Delivery
|eSign (Certified + 2 factor)
||£1.60 (+£0.10 per signatory)
eSign (Certified + 2 factor) requires the signatory or signatories to use text message access code to access the document for signing. Therefore, each signatory's mobile number must be provided so that text message containing the access code could be sent to them. Each text message cost 10p.
- reduced franking tariffs;
- reduced printer lease hold costs;
- reduction in office consumables;
- no need to bulk print company letterheads;
- reduction in underpaid franking mail penalties;
- no need to sort outgoing mail;
- increased staff productivity by automating outgoing mail.
- When hidden costs are taken into consideration, we estimate the real saving for Signed-For Special Delivery to be in the region of 300% for an individual mail item. This figure takes into account the human cost of sending an employee to a Post Office to submit the mail item and receive the tracking number.